- Saturday Market: Huge open-air market with crafts, food, and live entertainment from April through December.
- 5th Street Market: Local boutique shops and restaurants.
- University of Oregon: Beautiful main campus for the University of Oregon. Main drag includes fun student shops and eateries located on E. 13th Avenue.
- Skinner Butte: Closest hike next to the Willamette River, offering great views of downtown.
- David Minor Theater: Popular cinema where you can order food and beer.
- McDonald Theater: Eugene’s iconic theater featuring famous musicians all year.
- Broadway Metro: Enjoy new independent and foreign flicks with a pint of beer.
- Big City Gamin’: Popular place for locals to eat pizza, drink beer, and play video games.
- Hult Center: Performing Arts Center.
- Shedd Institute: Popular music stage located just one block away.
- Matthew Knight Arena: Home of the Oregon Ducks basketball team that also serves as our biggest concert venue.
- Autzen Stadium: Home of our beloved Oregon Ducks football team. Proud to be the loudest college football stadium in the country!
- Farmer’s Market: Local farm goods available every Tuesday and Saturday just three blocks away and open year-round.
- Level Up Arcade (bar): Somewhere to hang out with friends, play a few arcade games, get some food, and of course have a beer.
Breweries & Pubs
- Falling Sky Brewery: Great pub food with all beers made on site.
- Ninkasi Brewing Tasting Room: Biggest local brewery and rotating food carts.
- High St. Brewery: Fresh brewed in-house beer. Specializes in burgers and the best tater tots ever.
- The Bierstein: Largest tap house in Eugene, most popular among locals.
- Steelhead Brewery: In-house beers and nationally renowned root beer, and American comfort food.
- The Cannery: Hot sandwiches, great fish and chips, and a cozy atmosphere with lots of beer on tap.
- Mezza Luna Pizzeria: Huge New York style pizzas sold by the slice. Great salads and beers on tap.
- Sizzle Pie: Hot pizza for the hip crowd, known for best mixed drinks in town and loud music.
- La Perla: Authentic Italian pizza, Napolitano style, and Italian beer on tap available.
- Sushi Pure: Wonderful Sushi in a traditional Japanese atmosphere.
- Uki Uki Sushi Bar and Tiki Lounge: Fresh sushi in a hip Hawaiian setting
- Marché: French and Northwest farm-to-table eats with full bar located at 296 E. 5th Ave.
- Oregon Electric Station: Fancy dinner and steaks in an elegant and historic setting.
- Ta Ra Rin: Superb Thai food with a great bar just blocks away.
- Placido’s Pasta Shop: Fantastic fresh Italian pasta.
- Poppi’s Anatolia: Unique Greek-Indian fusion restaurant with homey feeling.
- Bill & Tim’s BBQ: Best barbecue place with an extensive tap selection, located at 201 E 13th Ave.
- Morning Glory Café: Vegan and vegetarian breakfast place located at 450 Willamette St.
- Cornbread Café: Comfort food re-imagined.